the standard material is the high speed steel EM2, EM35 and EM42. For higher cutting speeds and feeds, high-alloy high-speed steels ASP2030, ASP2052, S390, MC90 are used which were produced with the powder-metallurgy process.
An increase in performance over PM-HSS can be achieved by the new speedcore material. Speedcore is made from cobalt, molybdenum and carbon-free iron. This combination enables a marked increase of the read hardness of the cutting material compared to traditional PM-HSS substrates.
Carbide materials are used for high-performance milling in wet and dry machining or for skiving hobs.
- PA20° Pre-shaving Gear Hobber Cutter with Module m5
- Timing Pulley Hob for (AT.)D.T AT5
- PA20° DP3 Standard Gear Hob with BPⅡ
- PA20° PCD 125mm Bowl Type Gear Shaper Cutter with Module m4~m8
- PA20° Profile DIN3972 Standard Gear Hob Cutter with Module m9
- HSS Material Procurement and Idendification
- Solid Carbide Small Module Gear Hob